- Graduated with a B.Sc. (Honors) in Mechanical Engineering from
The University of Manitoba (1974)
- Owner of The EKHO Institute - an AutoCAD training facility for
about 20+ years.
- Author of many classroom training manuals for AutoCAD users
since AutoCAD Release 10.
- Has taught thousands of AutoCAD students since 1988.
- Thousands of hours of classroom experience with professional
working adults learning CAD software.
- Brings a wealth of first hand experience with AutoCAD in the
real design world and in the classroom.
- Created a unique, very efficient and effective style of training
with the exercises, instructions, notes, tips and quizzes embedded right
on the AutoCAD drawing screen. Gives students very fast comprehension
and coverage of a lot of new materials. We can take you to a place in 5 days where 10 years of self taught experience may eventually lead!
- Used 3D AutoCAD to design, render, visualize, manage and
build every aspect of EKHO Manor.
- Has built a very reputable training school with thousands of
- Responsible for EKHO's unequalled record of success with AutoCAD
Never Ending Inspiration from EKHO's students!
Even though we have accumulated a LOT of experience in training
and designing with AutoCAD, one ongoing source of new inspiration,
knowledge and refinements are EKHO's students. Students have, and
always will contribute ideas both directly through comments and
questions and by my observation of their struggles with new learning
experiences. We all have much to learn no matter how far we think
we may have come.
Nothing is more gratifying than seeing a new student come up with
fresh ideas, questions and enthusiasm for the creative process that
AutoCAD offers to designers who have a passion for creative design.
In 19+ years of teaching AutoCAD there has never been a class yet
where we don't learn something new from, or because of, the students!!
Makes every training day a fun day! It is even more gratifying
to later see a student who surpasses the teacher's skills through
practice, experience, hard work and creative thinking!! We love
to plant little seeds that grow into lush blossoming plants!
Training reminds me so much of my childhood farming roots on a
small Saskatchewan farm! Sow good seeds in the spring, work hard on your crop, and watch
a bountiful harvest come off in the fall!